What we put in
- “Plant Of Mortality” called by the Egyptians 6,000 years ago.
- Amazing skin treatment qualities; healing first- to second-degree burns, rejuvenating, healing or soothing properties.
- Great for applying topically to burns abrasions psoriasis and even bug bites
- Acts as an analgesic to help relieve pain of wounds.
- Contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide and fatty acids.
- Contains 12 substances, including B-sisterole, which can help to slow down or inhibit inflammation. This may be able to help with painful joints due to stiffness and help improve joint flexibility.
Barleria macrostachys Bojer
- Leaves are used to treat snakebites, dog bites and swelling due to fall or assault, boils, minor burns, bleeding wound, rheumatism.
- Popular medicinal plant distributed in mountains of southern and western India.
- Used to treat nervous pains, nervous exhaustion and debility.
- Has analgesic and cooling properties.
- It can be applied over the painful area to relieve an intense headache.
- The betel plant originated from South and Southeast Asia.
Beach Morning Glory
- Leaves are used to soothe itches, joint pains, swelling and inflammation.
- Used widely in Southeast Asia to treat jellyfish stings.
- Used to treat inflammation and gastrointestinal disorders in Brazilian folk medicine.
- Wildly grown on the sandy shores of the tropical Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans.
- We picked out wild beach morning glory to make MATA Balm from our private beach on Samui Island, Thailand.
Clinacanthus Nutans Lindau
Sabah Snake Grass
- It has been used extensively by traditional healers in Southern Thailand and North-Western Malaysia as an effective remedy to heal bites from snakes or venomous insects like scorpions and bees.
- The extract of its leaves possesses a strong anti-inflammatory activity and has been used as an anti-inflammatory medicine. This effect is due to its ability to inhibit the neutrophil responsiveness as evidenced by the significant inhibition of myeloperoxidase (MPO) activity.
Crinum Veld Lily
- Leaves are used to treat muscle aches, pains and inflammation, as well as bruises and swelling.
- Roots are used to heal wounds.
- It is widely planted in many warmer regions as an ornamental.
Clerodendrun inerme Gaertn
- Leaves are used to treat skin diseases, bruises, itching and swelling.
- Dry leaves are used to treat minor infections.
- Boil roots for antipyretic and used for the treatment of liver.
- It is considered to be an erect, drooping or straggling shrug. The shrubs grows to a height of 1 to 2.5 metres and is found mostly in the coastal areas.
- The essential oil is known for its superior analgesic and antiinflammatory actions.
- Great natural solution for pain, inflammation and arthritis with cooling effect.
- Contain Cassumunarin which is a powerful antioxidant, as well as antiviral, antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- The rhizome of variant 'Roxburgh' is used medicinally in massage therapy and even in food in Thailand.
- It is a species of plant in ginger family and also a relative of galangal.